We Ship Direct!
Free Shipping for a Limited Time..
Download the SerenityEnclosures Catalog
Outdoor Showers with Complete Privacy!!
SerenityEnclosures come in several models and sizes to complete your outdoor lifestyle and landscaping needs. Whether you choose Single, Double or Cabana outdoor shower kits our shower enclosures are Secure and Private. The base frame and decking are standard with all models. We also offer special pricing for enclosures without the base frame and decking which must be secured to a solid surface.
All accessories are sold separately.
This structure provides superior construction to last a lifetime and will always look new.
Key Features on Why WE Stand Out:
- Powder Coating Finish which meets an AAMA 2605
- Base frame with Vertical Supports
- Slip Resistant and Removable Decking – Standard with all Models
- 100% Virgin Tongue & Groove PVC for our Wall Panels with weep holes on the top and bottom for drainage.
- Doors are designed with Gusset brackets and stiffeners to guarantee no sagging.
- Includes Stainless Steel Hardware
- Optional Louvered Roof is open and slants for privacy with the option of Pergola or flat end caps.
- The open bottom allows for air flow and sunlight in the unit.
- Shipped on a Pallet with clearly marked individual boxing for Ease of Assembly.
- Proud to Say ALL PRODUCTS ARE MADE IN THE USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a permit?
Building Codes - The SerenityEnclosure is exempt from building codes because it is a modular structure attached to the ground surface.
Zoning Codes – We are not a permanent structure and the unit is less than 100 SQ. FT.
Plumbing Codes - Exempt from plumbing codes with our Shower Valve Trim Set.
Do I have to install the shower enclosure to an existing structure?
No, you do not. The SerenityEnclosures are free standing units and secures to the ground surface only.
What happens if I live in a windy area?
As long as you follow our installation manual to the fullest you will never have a concern with winds unless there is a hurricane with 100+ mile per hour winds.
How do we install plumbing to the shower enclosures with all four walls?
You and/or Your plumber can cut a four-inch circular hole through the wall panel to accept the shower valve and a one-inch circular hole for the shower arm. Or you can buy our Shower Valve Kit with a removable wall panel for ease in winterizing. Our shower valve trim set comes installed on the panel.
Can I install the enclosures myself?
Yes, you can. We have an easy to use installation manual with pictures and step by step instructions to follow.
* It is important to read the manual in its entirety for proper installation. We provide jigs for an easy install, the single model will take approximately 4 hours to install.
Will it withstand very hot & cold climates.
Yes. Our wall panels are the most durable on the market and the powder coating technology we use on our aluminum is AAMA 2604, which is guaranteed to never chip, fade or rust.
Find Out What Sets Us Apart
Contact Us for More Information